CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My second Tilda Girl!


I had to *Bling* her up this time.. I thought she needed earrings and a pearl necklace and bracelet! She is sporting my favorite color and I think she may have been at the Kentucky Derby with her beautiful hat with tulenetting...:)
The Tickled Pink is a rub on from Basic Grey. I used a nestie for her frame and a velvety threading water border for her seat plus a few shiny pink brads...
You RAWK Tilda guuuuuuuurl! :)

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Cute, cute, cute, Kim...She is ready for whatever...lol...Hugs...Jacque

Candy said...

Hi Kim,

My goodness you had fun with this one. Great job and imagination!!!!
Luvvvv the jewlery.......

Hugs, Candy

Laurel said...

Cute Card! She does look like she is ready for the derby! Hugs

Claudean said...

This little chick-a-dee is so cute. Can't believe I got you hooked on Tilda. LOL
Great Job

stampingtink said...

She's perfect for the Derby! I love this Tilda and you did a great job on her!